segunda-feira, 21 de agosto de 2006

Mais uma da Tia Alanis...


UTOPIA


We'd gather around all in a room
fasten our belts engage indialogue
we'd all slow down rest without guilt
not lie without feardisagree sans judgement

we would stay and respond and expand
and include and allow andforgive and
enjoy and evolve and discern and inquire
and accept and admit anddivulge and
open and reach out and speak up

This is utopia this is my utopia
This is my ideal my end in sight
Utopia this is my utopia
This is my nirvana
My ultimate

we'd open our arms we'd all jump in we'd
all coast down intosafety nets
we would share and listen and support
and welcome be propelled bypassion not
invest in outcomes we would breathe and
be charmed and amused bydifference
be gentle and make room for every emotion

we'd provide forums we'd all speak out
we'd all be heard we'd allfeel seen
we'd rise post-obstacle more defined
more grateful we would healbe humbled
and be unstoppable we'd hold close
and let go and know when to dowhich we'd
release and disarm and stand up and feel safe

this is utopia this is my utopia
this is my ideal my end in sight
utopia this is my utopia
this is my nirvana
my ultimate




PS* Ontem mesmo ficou tudo esclarecido sobre o "uso indevido do meu nome" por terceiros...rsrsrs...Agora tá tudo bem.

Talvez mais tarde eu volte.

Nenhum comentário: